Saturday, February 4, 2012

YOU DECIDE: REAL OR FAKE

Dear Ladies:

I just had a rather interesting convo with a female companion. It's always nice to hear someone else's opinion of a "hot topic". She was very insightful. Although, she took forever to tell me what she coulda told me in the beginning haha (^_^).  Which is why my ending explanation, I tell you why I don't believe that was her intentions by what she says in the beginning.

Her argument was: If a guy was just trying to fuck a woman and then leave (hit it, then quit it), then he should just "BE REAL" with her & tell her what the deal is in the beginning of their shared encounter, so she can cut him off there, and go on about her business.

 I JUST had a discussion -- about women who say that this is "being real" -- with a different female companion yesterday, February 3, 2012. But this companion agreed with my argument.
My argument, in reply to the first mentioned companion, goes as follows:
----> No REAL MAN is EVER going to say that to ANY woman...You just have to take risks and compensate with what you are learning about that person as you go along with them. You should be able to detect, at this age (College), by the way a man/"man" approaches you, if he just wants you for sex or if he's REAL.

No guy will EVER just come out and say, "Girl, all I want is the pussy." Every guy does have his different motives, but even if he doesn't come out and be blunt about what he wants, in the beginning of the encounter, it doesn't mean he won't eventually (soon after or even much later on) want to be with you in THAT way. And if he does make that move sooner than you intended, then you would probably cut him off and say to yourself, "all guys are the same"
Let me put it this way. If a hunter (man) sets a trap for a deer (you women), then he's not going to put a trap with BIG FLASHING LIGHTS saying, "HEY THERE'S A TRAP OVER HERE." He's going to use tactics to lure you into the trap and then spring it up on you when you LEAST expect it. Y'all gotta be realistic when it comes to some of these bum ass dudes and accept the fact that A LOT of them are going to try you, just to see where it goes. When you spot the flaw, that's when you kick 'em to the  curb.

Don't EVER ask a man to tell you what he wants when you first encounter each other. I know if a woman said something like that to me, being the real MAN that I am, I would take offense. Real Talk ladies. You live and you learn. Like I said you just gotta compensate. Don't just talk to one person at a time. That's how feelings get all messed up. Explore your options, yet stay aware of what their intentions are, all the while looking to see which man sticks out the most as the one you see yourself with. And don't let yourself get caught up by these flashy, materialistic guys. That's just another trap to allow them to gain access into your panties.

Now AFTER I said all this to my colleague, she turns around and flips the script and says. "I only ask what u want from me (if you just want to fuck and leave) if u keep implying it when we first encounter." Originally I retreated from my long, elaborate argument and agreed with her because that would make sense why a woman would ask that after seeing a guy constantly pushing up on her. BUT then I came to the conclusion that she just said that last remark because I had torn so deeply into her "THEORY" of a real man's actions, and while I was explaining that long, finger cramping response, it gave her time to come up with a well put together,  suitable counter response.

Whether she really meant that or not, ladies, please take note of what a lot of you women think is the definition of a real man and my point of this entire argument is to explain that it doesn't make a man "REAL" if he just comes out and says that to a woman he wants to hook up with. It makes him a flashy, DUMBASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment