Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just A Little About Myself (Constantly being edited)

Initially I have a hard time getting my point across using spoken words. However, I'm GREAT at expressing them through written/typed words (like here on this blog)
I'm not a "heat of the moment" speaker, so you'll rarely hear my opinion when in a heated conversation. You'll SOMETIMES (not all the time) find that I'm quiet when group conversation is taking place.
That's why I'm practicing on bettering myself in engaging in conversation so people can hear what I have to say..not just see it written.

I am an observer of human activity. I no longer get mad at what people do and how they react. But some things do simply amaze me. Haha People don't like me, & others that are like me, because we are free in our own minds. Not restricted by the "laws" created by society!! ^_^ You guys might not know this but I consider myself a loaner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. You never see me with one group of people all the time. I get along with everyone because of the attitude I maintain & my outlook on my life and the people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment